Delaware LLC Law
- Do I Need To Keep Minutes For My LLC?
- Delaware Supreme Court Further Defines Director Liability, Sets High Bar
- 2009 Delaware LLC Act Amendments
- 2009 Delaware Corporation Law Amendments
- Do I Really Need A Company Agreement?
- My Company Has Not Done Any Business, Do I Still Have To Pay A DE Tax?
WelcomeDelaware Corporate Agents, Inc., has prepared three professional publications necessary for any entrepreneur who owns and operates a Delaware corporation or LLC.
Our books are written by our president, Steven Goldberg, Esq., a Delaware Attorney with over 38 years experience as a business lawyer.
Delaware LLC Forms contains 18 forms on more than 300 pages. Every Delaware LLC needs a company agreement and our book includes 6 separate types of LLC company forms with optional terms. Our book gives you the basic forms you need to organize and operate your LLC including 6 limited liability company agreement forms. The book includes all of the forms in Word® format on a convenient CD.
Introduction to Delaware Corporations explains the basics of Delaware corporate law in easy to understand language on more than 190 pages. The book also contains all of the Corporate Forms contains 68 forms you will need to organize and operate your corporation plus 20 sub forms. Along with your book you will receive all of the forms in Word® format on a convenient CD.